Jackson - Java JSON Processor
Jackson is a JSON processor. It provides JSON parser/JSON generator as foundational building block; and adds a
powerful Databinder (JSON<->POJO) and Tree Model as optional add-on blocks. This means that you can read and write JSON either
as stream of tokens (Streaming API), as Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs, databind) or as Trees (Tree Model).
1) FAST (measured to be faster than any other Java json parser and data binder)
2) Streaming (reading, writing)
3) Zero-dependency (does not rely on other packages beyond JDK)
4) Powerful (full data binding for common JDK classes as well as any Java bean class, Collection, Map or Enum), Configurable
5) Open Source
You will find more simple examples to understand Jackson API here.
Jackson JSON examples
- How to convert Java object to JSON string?
- How to convert JSON string to Java object?
- How to convert JSON string to Map using Jackson API?
- How to convert Map to JSON string using Jackson API?
- Enable JSON pretty print using Jackson API
- How to rename JSON properties using Jackson annotations?
- How to ignore JSON property using Jackson annotations?
- How to order JSON elements using Jackson annotations?
- How to ignore json empty or null values using Jackson API in java?
- How to handle date in Json using Jackson api in java?
- How to read specific json node in Jackson api (tree model)?
- Jackson API client - how to read json from URL?